TORQUE

What the experience of the intelligent cars of tomorrow will be like going by the technology of today....

Saturday, October 01, 2005

it's been a long time...

Almost abt three mths and still no other posts on new, well-improved, efficient and latest cars and engine designs. have seen a few in brunei, just havent been able to get hold of a computer(with broadband)long enough for me to do my"research". to be honest, I've gone a bit dumb and stupid on this subject. At times when i try to read any car mags i can get hold of, i just simply go bezerk, finding it hard to understand and digest what certain terms, words and etc etc are or mean! Damn, this national service is really makin me feel old and useless. I some how feel like i'm no longer 20, feel like i'm 2 years old. Coz of the lack of understanding and knowledge. I'll try to re gain everything back. at this point of time, i really2 miss school! I'll keep on tryin agn to get something up. soon i guess...soon! till then i'll just keep on reading and reading, coz thats the least i cud do now. see ya bubbye......


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and ma buddies in "bandar seri begawan"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home